The First Book

 I'm getting very close to publishing my first book on I'm hoping May 1st of this year. Yeah, it might seem a tad bit far away but you know what, I'm excited. I'm thrilled that I'm actually doing this. I just hope someday that I can get a book literally published as a hard cover and not as an e-book, but an online book is a good place to start. It's kind of scary starting out my business. See, I'm new and I don't know how this works, so it's in a way it's overwhelming. Not too overwhelming that I can't write though, I'm still doing it now. I love writing. It's a great passion of mine that I could do for hours and hours, but at times I do have to have snack breaths, and occasionally listen to music to keep my spirits high. Now, back to talking about the first book. I'm excited, I will repeat that again, because it's very true. It's scary and thrilling. But I'm prepared to see what's ahead of me in the author life as a young girl who wants to achieve this dream. It'll be a new and great experience, and I'm looking forward to see what all it has to bring when I publish my first book. I'm sure many other authors get stressed and maybe worked up about doing this, publishing the first book, but you shouldn't be. Yes, I am too, but that shouldn't control your mind. You got this, you can do this. Even if your first book isn't a great hit, there will always be others. You can always try and try again and I'm positive that one of those times those books will skyrocket and it'll be great and you will be happy. Good luck on your journey! 

Comments

Popular Posts