The Writing Life
See I'm only 17, I'm just a kid still, legally, but I need to act like an adult now that I'm almost one. Getting ever so close to that big 1-8. Legally an adult. Being an adult means you need a career to pay bills and gas and for food. So what do you do to earn that cash? Like I said, you get a job. For me, getting a full time job or pursing a career when I'm an adult has always been a confusing path for me for what God wants me to do with my life. When I was younger, I used to write these little books about me and my best friend being fairy's and going on adventures together. I was inspired to write about little stories and I loved writing. It was a passion of mine, and it grew it me all throughout my years until now. I still love writing. In fact, I have books on my shelves that I have written. I've researched and talked to an author of how to have an author career and it's not the easiest, or makes the most. I have to spread the word about my books and keep everything updated on social media. Right now, I'm working on a book I'm pretty proud of. It's titled Trapped, and I'm hoping to release it as an e-book in the next couple of months. So far, I think the writing life is pretty fun. You get to stay home and research information and write and then get stuck then write some more. I love writing, and I love putting my thoughts into words and sharing it. Even though I may not be good or great at it, it's something I love, and I want to keep doing it.
Comments
Post a Comment